Are you a venture capitalist searching for a new investment opportunity or a young woman looking to enter the world of STEM? Nisa Amoils, author of “WTF is Happening: Women Tech Founders on the Rise,” and Jeremy Kaplan, editor-in-chief of Digital Trends, will talk with Bold Business about the role of women in the technology industry and VC funding for female founders. Join the conversation and watch live tomorrow at 12PM EST on Facebook and Twitter TV!
There is a new generation of coffee drinkers for the industry to serve. Nova Lorraine, founder and CEO of Raine Magazine, joins Bold Business with guest Jim Fosina, founder & CEO of Amora Coffee, to discuss the coffee industry’s new consumer demands among young people. Lorraine will also be discussing Raine’s soon-to-launch podcast series!
Do you find it difficult to shop in bulk with ease? Chieh Huang will be joining us to discuss Boxed, an online wholesale retailer that offers direct delivery of bulk-sized packages. Huang will be talking about the success of his business, as well as, the college tuition fund for its employee’s children. Make sure to tune in!
Get ready for a great show and join the live conversation tomorrow at 12 PMET on Facebook and Twitter TV! Learn more about our guests here:
- Lyndsay Christian — Bold TV Host
- Julia Sun — Bold TV Host
- Jatali Bellanton — Founder, Kids Who Bank
- Nan J. Morrison — President & CEO, Council For Economic Education
- Nova Lorraine — Founder & CEO, Raine Magazine
- Jim Fosina — Founder & CEO, Amora Coffee
- Chris Bledsoe — Co-Founder & CEO, Ollie
- Chieh Huang — CEO, Boxed
- Rahidah Barnes — President, NAMIC NY
- Nisa Amoils — Author, “WTF is Happening: Women Tech Founders on the Rise”
- Jeremy Kaplan — Editor-in-Chief, Digital Trends
Editor’s Note: Raine Magazine is a Bold Business sponsor.
Photo Credit: Nisa Amoils