*Update: Watch the episode here*
We are excited to have author Lauren Billings joining us; she’s one half of best-selling author duo, Christina Lauren! She will be discussing their new book, “My Favorite Half-Night Stand,” the collaborative writing process and the upcoming movie adaptation of their book, “Roomies.”
We’ll also hear from Clint Romesha, a former army staff sergeant and a Medal of Honor recipient! He will be discussing being featured on Netflix’s “Medal of Honor,” a new series that portrays stories of personal sacrifice that resulted in the highest military distinction: the Medal of Honor.
Celebrity trainer Alec Penix, will also join our show to discuss his new book, “Seven Sundays: A Faith, Fitness, and Food Plan for Lasting Spiritual and Physical Change,” as well as his fitness journey!
- Carly Ledbetter — Lifestyle Reporter, HuffPost
- Hannah Orenstein — Dating Editor, Elite Daily & Author, “Playing with Matches”
- Clint Romesha — Former Army Staff Sergeant & Medal of Honor Recipient
- Sandra Ramos — Founder, Strengthen Our Sisters
- Lauren Billings — One Half of Best-Selling Author Duo, Christina Lauren
- Francesca Lana Agostinelli — Founder and Director ERA International & President and Co-Founder, NetworkHER
- Deepti Sharma — Founder and CEO, FoodtoEat
- Ellie Burrows Gluck — Co-Founder & CEO, MNDFL
- Alec Penix — Celebrity Trainer & Author “Seven Sundays”
Photo Credit: Lauren Billings