Get excited for another episode of Bold Life! Our host, Diana Falzone, will take us through a great lineup of guests from a “RuPaul’s Drag Race” contestant to the former editor-in-chief of Seventeen Magazine! Tune in for all this and more tomorrow at 12PMET on Bold’s Facebook and Periscope!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
We will start the show with a chat with Michelle Toglia, Bustle’s Sex and Relationships Editor, about what Bustle found when they surveyed hundreds of young women about their love lives. Then, we’ll have Yuhua Hamasaki, a contestant on Season 10 of “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” join us, as well as Julie Mintz, a singer-songwriter and muse of electronic music legend, Moby.
For our Independent Women’s Forum segment, Lenore Skenazy will discuss the free-range parenting movement, which she started and has led for years. To close the show, Ann Shoket, former editor-in-chief of Seventeen Magazine, will tell us about her book, “The Big Life,” which is a guide for ambitious millennial women.
- Michelle Toglia — Sex & Relationships Editor, Bustle
- Yuhua Hamasaki — Contestant, Season 10 of “RuPaul’s Drag Race”
- Derek Velez Partridge — Writer & Director, “Waiting on a Second Act”
- Julie Mintz — Singer-Songwriter
- Charles Chen — Celebrity Chef, TV Host & Wellness Entrepreneur
- Lenore Skenazy — President of Let Grow & Founder of the Free-Range Parenting Movement
- Poppii King — Author, “Look What You Made Me Do”
- Ann Shoket — Former Editor-in-Chief, Seventeen Magazine & Author, “The Big Life”
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum is a Bold Life Sponsor.