Join us tomorrow at 9am ET for an action-packed hour of Bold Business on Facebook and Periscope with our hosts, David Grasso from GenFKD and John Burnett, Author, Businessman and Political Commentator.
*Update: Watch our full episode below*
Carrie Sheffield, the founder of Bold as well as Justin Dent, the co-founder of GenFKD will join the show as we discuss this week’s headlines: the laughing stock of the internet (the startup Juicero), the decline of college enrollment, and the disruptive rise of ride sharing services.
We have a variety of guests joining us this week to discuss some Bold business topics. Our hosts will be covering the barriers that women and minorities face when starting a business, blockchain technology, and artificial intelligence in the beauty industry.
Our hosts will also be discussing the upcoming Harlem Tech Summit, an event that brings together stakeholders and notable tech industry professionals to share ideas, experiences, knowledge and resources with the Harlem community. The summit is on Thursday, May 18 at MIST Harlem.
Learn more about our guests here:
- Carrie Sheffield, Bold Founder
- Justin Dent, Co-Founder of GenFKD
- Bob Bowdon, Executive Director of Choice Media
- Jean Kristensen, CEO of Jean Kristensen Associates and Creator of MWBE Success Program
- Glenford Patterson, City College of New York Lecturer and Co-Founder of Harlem Tech Summit
- Jesse Grushack, Co-Founder of Ujo Music + Ethereal
- Nikki Robinson, Founder and CEO of Nomi Beauty
- Jess Jacobs, Actress, Speaker, Advocate for Women’s Rights and Co-Founder of Uprise Media
We’re looking forward to tomorrow’s show and we want to hear from you! Watch and comment on Facebook or on Periscope tomorrow at 9 am ET — join the conversation!