TikTok has made it easy for anyone who is at home or who is traveling to record a video and make it something that will become the next and latest trend on the platform. So, how can you become the next TikTok sensation like Charli and Dixie D’Amelio? Oni Higgins from Bold TV sat down with Casey Zeman, founder and CEO of EasyWebinar, to discuss social media and making a good first impression on TikTok. Casey has three important tips for you to follow.
3 tips for TikTok
- Consistency and a strong message behind your TikTok. You have got to have the right consistency and the right message when posting, especially when you are trying to gain a following on the platform.
- Right now with platforms that allow you to post short videos, you easily can create a minute-long video that is engaging and connects to the audience that you want.
- If you have children, you can do pranks on your kids and make these seconds-long videos on your page, and boom, you have an instant following with multiple videos.
3 tips for Instagram
With other social media platforms such as Instagram, Casey also has three important tips that you can follow for you to gain even more of a following on that platform:
- Stay consistent and create awesome engagement such as making stories, whether it’s three to four. It’s awesome for others to see because it’s another window to your life.
- Having a call to action post can boost your Instagram engagement where you can have a conversation with people who follow you and that can boost your engagement.
- Also, having hashtags can really boost your page and your content, as well with collaborating with others and doing giveaways so people can go to your page and enter.
For social media advice, check this out.