Welcome back to a brand new episode of Bold TV! This week we’ll be joined by Tricia Brouk, award-winning director, TEDx Writer and producer! Join the conversation and watch live tomorrow at 12PMET on Facebook and Twitter!
Brouk is coming back on the show to share the important tips public speakers use that can help everyday people enhance their career. Later, Citi Medina, founder of =SPACE, will tell us about his co-working space that caters to LGBTQ+ and women of color.
Netta Jenkins and Jacinta Mathis, co-founders of Dipper, will also be joining us to explain how Dipper gives professionals of color a digital safe-place to share their workplace experiences, whether good, bad, or indifferent.
- Lisa Canning — Parenting Coach & Author, “The Possibility Mom: How to be a Great Mom and Pursue Your Dream at the Same Time”
- Tricia Brouk — Award-Winning Director, TEDx Writer & Producer’s Next Big Venture
- Dave Hanley — Founder, Tomorrow
- Ariel Schur — CEO, ABS Staffing Solutions
- Citi Medina — Founder, =SPACE
- Netta Jenkins — Co-Founder, Dipper
- Jacinta Mathis — Co-Founder, Dipper
Editor’s Note: GenBiz is a Bold TV sponsor.
Photo Credit: Tricia Brouk