We’re back from our Thanksgiving break! Don’t miss tomorrow’s Bold Life episode with the Vanessa Parise, the director of The CW’s “Charmed” reboot! Watch live tomorrow at 2PM ET on Facebook, Periscope and YouTube!
*Update: Watch the full episode here or on our Facebook page*
We’re excited to welcome UFC featherweight, Jordan Rinaldi. Rinaldi will chat about his recent win against Jason Knight at UFC 230. We’ll also chat about navigating his career while maintaining his faith!
We’re also looking forward to welcoming Vanessa Parise! Parise is the producing director and co-executive producer of The CW’s “Charmed”! She’ll chat with us about the reboot and its feminist themes. We’ll also discuss the hit biopic “The Simone Biles Story: Courage to Soar,” which Parise directed.
Having difficulty figuring out what holiday presents to give your family and friends? Our gift guide segment with Bookstr has got you covered! We’re excited to welcome Lisa Sharkey back to Bold TV! Sharkey is the Senior Vice President and Director of Creative Development at HarperCollins Publishers. She’ll share the best books to give the book-lovers in your life.
- Chantal Rochelle — Content Creator & On-Air Host, Buzzfeed
- Jeremy Hassell — Host, Reward The Fan
- Kat Gaffney — Co-Founder, The Sitch
- Jordan Rinaldi — UFC Featherweight
- Detavio Samuels — President, iOne Digital/One Solution
- Vanessa Parise — Producing Director & Co-Executive Producer, The CW’s “Charmed”
- Allison Piwowarski — Deputy Entertainment Editor, Bustle
- Francesca Lana Agostinelli — Founder and Director, ERA International & President and Co-Founder, NetworkHER
- Vania Leles — Founder & Creative Director, VANLELES Diamond Ltd.
- Lisa Sharkey — Senior Vice President & Director of Creative Development, HarperCollins Publishers
- Noah Neiman — Co-Founder & Founding Trainer, Rumble
Photo Credit: The CW