Happy Thursday! We have Ruth E. Carter, costumer designer for “Black Panther” on the show tomorrow to chat about the iconic costumes in the movie! Join Bold Life tomorrow live at 2PM ET on Facebook and Periscope!
We’re extremely excited to welcome costume designer, Ruth E. Carter! She’ll chat with us about her designs in “Black Panther,” “Selma,” and “Malcolm X!” We’ll also chat about her recent award from Wall Street Journal!
We’re also looking forward to welcoming director, Livi Zheng and Grammy award-winning artist, Judith Hill! They will chat about their new documentary, Bali: Beats of Paradise, which explores Hill’s musical journey in Indonesia.
For our Bookstr segment, author Kass Morgan is joining us! She’ll chat about her first series of novels, “The 100,” and its adaption into a television series on The CW. We’ll also chat about her new romantic sci-fi book, “Light Years!”
- Lyndsay Christian — Guest Host
- Klay S. Williams — Guest Host
- Carly Ledbetter — Lifestyle Reporter, HuffPost
- Tanya Christian — News & Entertainment Editor, Essence
- Hannah Orenstein — Editor, Elite Daily & Author, “Playing with Matches”
- Ruth E. Carter — Costume Designer, “Black Panther,” “Selma,” “Malcolm X”
- Kyle Newman — Filmmaker & Author
- Livi Zheng — Critically-Acclaimed Director
- Judith Hill — Grammy Award-Winning Artist
- Kass Morgan — Author, “The 100” & “Light Years”
- Simone Goss — CEO & Founder, Don’t 4Get Me The Francis Canty Foundation
- Marina Bulatkina — Model & Designer
- Brooke Cundiff —Co-Founder & Chief Merchandising Officer, CoEdition
- Kelsey Harkness — Visiting Fellow, Independent Women’s Forum
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Fourm is a Bold sponsor.
Photo Credit: Ruth E. Carter