Happy Thursday! After a crazy week of midterm elections, Bold Life is here to give you a break from all that political news! We have comedian Lane Moore on the show tomorrow to chat about relationships and her show, “Tinder Live.” Watch Bold Life tomorrow live at 2PM ET on Facebook and Periscope!
*Update: Watch the episode here*
Our host, Diana Falzone, will take us through the best non-political headlines of the week including, the viral video of an adorable child giving out free hugs!
Then we’re excited to welcome Danny Murphy from 4ocean. 4ocean is a global movement dedicated to cleaning up trash from the ocean and coastlines! We’ll chat with Murphy about 4ocean’s progress and how people at home can join the movement!
We’re also looking forward to welcoming Comedian, Musician and Author, Lane Moore. She’ll chat about her new book, “How To Be Alone,” which reveals the obstacles Moore faced in her life. We’ll also chat about her show, “Tinder Live,” which CBS called one of the 5 best comedy shows in New York City!
We’re extremely excited to welcome Actress Carla Baratta! Baratta plays Adelita in the “Sons of Anarchy” spin-off, “Mayans M.C.” She’ll chat with us about “Mayans M.C.” being her U.S television debut. We’ll also chat about female inclusion in the entertainment industry!
- Crystal I. Berger — Journalist & Author
- Elijah Watson — News & Culture Editor, Okayplayer
- Tamara Fuentes — Entertainment Editor, Seventeen
- Danny Murphy — Community Outreach Manager, 4ocean
- Lane Moore — Comedian, Musician & Author, “How To Be Alone”
- Ray Ellin — Comedian & Executive Producer “This Week at the Comedy Cellar”
- Carla Baratta — Actress, “Mayans M.C.”
- Jessica Hische — New York Times Best-Selling Illustrator & Author, “Tomorrow I’ll Be Brave“
- Sage Young — Movies Editor, Bustle
- Kimberley Copeland — Reverend Yogi
- Klay S. Williams — Author & Holistic Lifestyle Expert