Happy Thursday! You do not want to miss tomorrow’s Bold Life show with Broadway star, Bonnie Milligan, “Daredevil” costume designer, Elisbaeth Vastola and Actress Irene Bedard, who is the voice of Disney’s Pocahontas! Watch live tomorrow at 2PM ET on Facebook and Periscope!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Then, we’ll chat with Elisabeth Vastola, a costume designer who has worked on Netflix’s “Daredevil” and “Jessica Jones”! Vastola will tell us her standout designs from season 3 of “Daredevil.” We’ll also chat about the creative process behind the designs and how to make a DIY Daredevil costume at home!
We’re extremely excited to welcome Bonnie Milligan, star of “Head Over Heels” on Broadway! “Head Over Heels” is Milligan’s Broadway debut; we’ll chat about plus-size representation in the media and her advice for aspiring actors.
- Carly Ledbetter — Lifestyle Reporter, HuffPost
- Maureen Connolly — Editor-in-Chief, Everyday Health
- Tamara Fuentes — Entertainment Editor, Seventeen.com
- Rachel Simon — Bustle’s Entertainment News Editor
- Irene Bedard — Actress, “Ralph Breaks the Internet,” “Westworld” & “Our Town”
- Elisabeth Vastola — Costume Designer, “Daredevil” Season 3, “Jessica Jones” Season 2
- Igee Okafor — Digital Content Creator
- Bonnie Milligan — Star of “Head Over Heels” on Broadway
- Jay S. Orringer, M.D., F.A.C.S. — Plastic Surgeon and AiRS Foundation Board Member
- Bernadette Giacomazzo — Author, “The Gathering“
Photo Credit: Netflix