What differentiates brands that evoke passion from those that evoke negative feelings? What are the dining habits of Americans? And how do we survive student debt?
*Update: Watch our full episode here*
This week on Bold Business, our show is packed with exciting guests to answer these questions and more! Join us live at 9 am ET on Facebook and Periscope with hosts David Grasso from GenFKD and Selena Hill from Black Enterprise.
This week’s show will welcome some guests offering their financial expertise. Student Debt Expert, John Kapetaneas, will talk about how he paid off his student loans and credit card debts in only two years. “Talking Real Money” host, Don McDonald, will join the show to tell us how to get millennials started with savings and retirement investments. Other guests include Financial Advisor, Kristin O’Keeffe Merrick, and Sarah Berger, “The Cashlorette.”
We will also be joined by Trill Tea founder, Chaz Greene, who will tell Bold Business how he has set out to create “a brand that people could relate to.”
To learn more about each guest, check out the full list here:
- Scottie Nell Hughes, Political Commentator
- Justin Dent, Co-Founder of GenFKD
- Jeff Rosenblum, Author of “Friction: Passion Brands in the Age of Disruption” and Brand marketing expert
- Sarah Berger, “The Cashlorette”
- John Kapetaneas, Student Debt Expert
- Kristin O’Keeffe Merrick, Financial Advisor and O’Keeffe Financial Partners
- Don McDonald, Host “Talking Real Money,” Publisher, Real Investing Journal co-founder and Education Director of Vestory
- Barbara Clarke Ruiz, Creative Director and CEO of BCSWIRL
- Zach LeBeau, SingularDTV
- Chaz Greene, Founder of Trill Tea
Don’t forget to leave your questions and comments on Facebook! Join the conversation at 9 am ET.