What better way to celebrate warmer weather this week than with an all-new episode of Bold Business?
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
GenFKD’s David Grasso is joined by Morgan Ortagus, former Attaché to Saudi Arabia, for another great show! They’re covering a variety of topics, from tips on living your best life while still planning for the future to eliminating clutter and stress from your everyday routine.
Speaking of stress, taxes are due in a week! We’ll make the tax process easier by answering all your tax questions and hearing tax tips for millennials from John Loudon, Vice President, Public Affairs at Engineered Tax Services. Be sure to watch live on Facebook and Periscope tomorrow at 9AMET!
We can’t wait for the show! Learn more about our guests here:
- Ruth Soukup — Founder, DoItScared.com & Host, Do It Scared podcast
- Leanna Haakons — Founder, Black Hawk Financial & Author, “Young, Fun & Financially Free: Live the Good Life Now and Build a Kick-Ass Future!“
- Brad Deutser — CEO & Author, “Leading Clarity“
- Olga Litvinenko — Lola & Leone
- Dr. David Cangello — Plastic Surgeon
- John Loudon — Vice President, Public Affairs at Engineered Tax Services
*Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services is a Bold sponsor*