*Update: Watch the full episode here*
GenFKD’s David Grasso is joined this week by Monica Link, founder of NewYorkCityWired.com. They’ll cover a range of topics, from how to work with different generations to the 10 things to never say in an email.
Phyllis Weiss Haserot, author of “You Can’t Google It!: The Compelling Case for Cross-Generational Conversation at Work,” joins Bold Biz to discuss her book.”You Can’t Google It!” teaches you how to deal with all generations in the workplace. From millennials to baby boomers, Phyllis gives advice on how everyone can get along on the job.
We’ll also sit down with Dr. Shannon Klingman, Inventor & CEO of Lumé Deodorant. Dr. Klingman, a certified gynecologist, wanted to create a solution for controlling body odors. Her deodorant is all-natural and can be used on any part of your body. We’re interested to learn more!
To close, we’re looking forward to having Julio Gonzalez of Engineered Tax Services join us to break down the latest tax headlines and answer all our tax questions.
We can’t wait for the show! Learn more about our guests here:
- David Light — Founder & CEO, Valisure
- Dr. Shannon Klingman — Inventor & CEO, Lumé Deodorant
- Phyllis Weiss Haserot — Author, “You Can’t Google It!: The Compelling Case for Cross-Generational Conversation at Work”
- Terry Newman — Founder, Newman Management Consulting
- Luvleen Sidhu — Co-Founder & President, BankMobile
- Julio Gonzalez — Founder of Engineered Tax Services
*Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services is a Bold sponsor*