We have a great lineup for tomorrow’s episode of Bold Business and you won’t want to miss it! Our hosts, GenFKD’s David Grasso and Author Holland Haiis, sit down with some awesome guests, discussing topics from medical marijuana for veterans to finding work outside your major!
We’ll first chat with Eny Oh, founder of the company Beholder El Beauty. Like most college grads, Eny had a hard time finding work within her major after graduation. Fortunately for her, she found inspiration in another field, which led to the creation of her own company. Eny will tell us how she started her own beauty brand, and we’ll hear her tips for college grads who are also struggling to find work in their major.
We can’t wait for the show! Join us tomorrow morning at 9 AMET! Learn more about our guests here:
- Liya Palagashvili — GenFKD
- Max Pearce — GenFKD
- Eny Oh — Beholder El Beauty
- Jeffery Halter — Corporate Gender Strategist
- Mario Natarelli — Author, “Brand Intimacy: A New Paradigm in Marketing”
- Rina Plapler — Author, “Brand Intimacy: A New Paradigm in Marketing”