*Update: Watch our first Bold Life episode here*
We’ll provide life hacks, tips and inspirational content on entertainment, relationships, work/life balance and more. We have a wonderful guest list for our first show, with topics ranging from preventing the flu to embracing body positivity!
Kate Sheridan, science writer at Newsweek, will join cardiovascular surgeon Dr. David Greuner for advice on staying healthy in 2018, preventing this year’s flu outbreak and actually sticking to your New Year’s resolutions!
For our weekly Bold Women segment, host Francesca Lana will join us from London! Francesca is the Founder & Director of ERA International, a luxury real estate company ,and President & Co-Founder of NetworkHER, an organization that seeks to connect professional women around the world. Francesca is bringing her friend, Luxury Shoe Designer, Vanessa Noel to discuss her work and give advice for young women!
Bold Founder Carrie Sheffield will also stop by to introduce our partnership with Good Housekeeping! We’re excited to collaborate and bring great celebrity interviews and product reviews from the Good Housekeeping Institute to our show!
Then we’ll talk with Julie Gunlock, director of IWF’s Culture of Alarmism Project and a Senior Fellow at Independent Women’s Forum (IWF), a Bold Life sponsor. Julie will tell us about IWF’s campaign to promote common sense approaches to parenting, products and life overall.
Emmy-nominated makeup artist Marsha Page and Co-Founder of Verily Kara Eschbach will help us close the very first episode of Bold Life! These successful women will share how they stay inspired and productive!
We can’t wait for the first episode of Bold Life! Watch live on our Facebook page this Friday at 12 pm ET and learn more about our guests here:
- Carrie Sheffield — Founder, Bold
- Kate Sheridan — Science Writer at Newsweek
- Dr. David Greuner — Managing Director & co-founder of NYC Surgical Associates
- Amanda Richards — Bustle’s Fashion & Beauty Editor, Host of The Bodcast.
- Francesca Lana — President & co-founder of NetworkHER, Founder & Director of ERA International (UK)
- Vanessa Noel — Luxury Shoe Designer
- Julie Gunlock — Senior Fellow at IWF, Director of Culture of Alarmism Project
- Klay S. Williams — Author of “There Is Only Plan A: A Journey Toward Self-Discovery and Renewed Purpose”
- Marsha Page — New York Emmy Nominated Makeup Artist and Beauty Expert
- Kara Eschbach — Co-Founder of Verily