We have another great episode of Bold Business tomorrow at 9 AM ET with Former Miss Universe Gabriela Isler!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Gabriela has used her platform to promote a vast number of philanthropic initiatives and causes such as ending teen pregnancy and stopping human trafficking. We’re very excited to sit down with her! We want to hear from you too — leave your questions for Gabriela on Facebook and Periscope; we love getting comments from you!
We’re also thrilled to have Julian Mitchell, a Forbes Contributor & Creator of “Get Paid to Be Yourself” (GPTBY), with us. GPTBY is a live webinar that walks you through the mechanics of creating the career you want and monetizing your value. We’re excited to hear more about Julian’s workshops!
Our hosts, GenFKD’s David Grasso and RESPECT Magazine’s Brandon Scoop B Robinson will guide us through this excellent line up of guests! Get excited about a #BoldBiz episode that covers a variety of topics from philanthropy to hot dogs!
Check out our full guest list below:
- Brandon Scoop B Robinson – Editor/Columnist at RESPECT Magazine & Host of Scoop B Radio – Guest Host
- Gabriela Isler – Venezuelan Model & Former Miss Universe
- Jess Phoenix, Volcanologist and Congressional Candidate
- Sarah Hill – CEO of Bookstr
- Jon Levy – Author of “The 2 AM Principle”
- Jheri Worldwide – Writer & Educator
- Brooke Bond – Director & US Business Development of Maienga
- Julian Mitchell – Forbes Contributor & Creator of Get Paid to Be Yourself (GPTBY)
- Melvin Taylor II – Bold Contributor
- Keith Dorman – CEO of Snap Dog
Join the conversation tomorrow at 9 AM ET on Facebook — we want to hear from you on all these topics!