Tomorrow on Bold Business, we’re discussing the aftermath of Hurricane Irma and Harvey, as well as the storms that are currently threatening the East coast of the United States and the Caribbean, Hurricane Jose and Maria. How will this string of devastating hurricanes affect our infrastructure, economy and more?
*Update: Watch our full episode here*
Watch at 9 am ET on Facebook and Periscope to join us live.
Singer Joy Villa will join us tomorrow, known for wearing the “Trump dress” to the Grammys. She’s a political activist, but tomorrow she’ll be highlighting a different part of her work. Recently, she raised over $2 million for Hurricane Harvey relief through the Texas-based non-profit Mercury One. She is now continuing her work with Mercury One to include Hurricane Irma as well while challenging other celebrities to do the same. We’ll talk with her about working to heal after disasters like these and how to prepare for the coming storms.
We’ll also have John Hope Bryant, the founder, and CEO of Operation HOPE, with us. He’ll discuss his new book “The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation,” which illuminates the path toward financial liberation that is hiding in plain sight.
We’re thrilled to have these guests and more on our show! Read more about our guests here:
- Alexandra DeSanctis, Guest Host, National Review
- Peter Cove – Author, “Poor No More: Rethinking Dependency and the War on Poverty“
- Carrie Sheffield, Founder, Bold
- Sergio Fernandez de Cordova – Chairman, PVBLIC Foundation
- Ryan Adams – CTO for Small Businesses, Startups, and Non-Profits
- Jay Morrison – Founder & CEO, Jay Morrison Academy
- Jeph Acheampong – Senior Solutions Associate, Cheetah Digital
- John Hope Bryant – Author, “The Memo“
- Lindsey Taylor Wood – Founder & CEO, The Helm
- Joy Villa – Musician and Activist
Don’t forget to join the conversation and leave your questions and comments on Facebook! Join the conversation at 9 am ET; we look forward to hearing from you!