How is social media emerging? How is Instagram evolving? Gregory Galant, CEO and co-founder of the Shorty Awards (the first awards to honor social entrepreneurship), will share his take on how social media has developed in the past year and how we can keep up with its fast-paced evolution. Join the conversation and watch live tomorrow at 12PM EST on Facebook and Twitter TV!
Then we’ll hear from entrepreneur David Markovich, founder and CEO of the Online Geniuses. Markovich will share his entrepreneurial journey that led to creating the largest Slack community for marketers! Learn how Online Geniuses allows you to ask and answer questions around SEO, PPC, email marketing, affiliate marketers and much more for free!
Are you a woman looking to find your passion for starting your own entrepreneurial journey? Marianne Halvorsen, founder of Growthsource Academy, will join to tell us how she started her own business! Halvorsen will also share how Growthsource Academy’s workshops and classes can give you a jumpstart!
Get ready for a great show tomorrow and join the live conversation tomorrow at 12 PM EST on Facebook and Twitter TV! Learn more about our guests here:
- Julia Sun — Bold TV Host
- Lyndsay Christian — Bold TV Host
- David Markovich — Founder, Online Geniuses
- Gregory Galant — CEO & Co-Founder, Shorty Awards
- Kai Falkenberg — Media Lawyer & Lecturer at Columbia Law School
- Karen Smythe — Executive Director & Producer, Beatrix Farrand Garden Association
- Marianne Halvorsen — Founder, Growthsource Academy
- Nova Lorraine — CEO, Raine Magazine
Editor’s Note: Raine is a Bold sponsor.
Photo Credit: The Shorty Awards