How can you join the future tech revolution? Jon-Matthew Hopkins, MBA candidate for Columbia Business School, will join Bold Business to discuss the importance of Columbia Business School’s tech conference, Alleycon 2019! This year they will focus on the pros and cons of tech development! Join the conversation and watch live tomorrow at 12PMET on Facebook and Twitter TV!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Our hosts, David Grasso from GenFKD and Lyndsay Christian, will take us through this week’s guests, including Lorenzo Escobal, founder of Inception Auto Detailing! Escobal will tell us all about his entrepreneurial journey in automotive detailing, as well as, his work with Telsa!
Are you are looking for a quick meal deal in NYC? Nikoa Evans-Hendricks and Brian Washington-Palmer, co-owners of Ruby’s Vintage Harlem, will tell us all about Harlem’s Restaurant & Retail Week, February 15th-28th! Palmer and Hendricks will tell us why it is important to support your local business owners!
- David Grasso — GenFKD
- Lyndsay Christian — Bold TV Host
- Brian Washington-Palmer — Owner, Ruby’s Vintage Harlem
- Brit’tney Powell — Creator, Kay Couture
- Ernest Owens — Writer-At-Large, Philadelphia Magazine
- Jennefer Witter — CEO & Founder, The Boreland Group Inc.
- Jon-Matthew Hopkins — MBA Candidate, Columbia Business School
- Lorenzo Escobal — Founder, Inception Auto Detailing
- Nikoa Evans-Hendricks — Founding Board Member & Executive Director, Harlem Park to Park & Co-Owner Ruby’s Vintage Harlem
- Talea Jackson — Entertainment Director & Project Manager, Teze Productions