Bold Business is back tomorrow with another great line-up of guests! Dating experts, Grant Langston, Jeannie Assimos and Susan Trombetti will tell us how we can use online dating as a tool to find love, just in time for Valentine’s Day! Join the conversation and watch live tomorrow at 12PMET on Facebook and Twitter TV!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Our hosts, David Grasso from GenFKD and Lyndsay Christian, will take us through this week’s guests, including Forbes 30 Under 30, Deepti Sharma, founder and CEO of FoodtoEat.com! She will discuss the beauty of online food services that allow hungry citizens to pre-order from restaurants, food trucks and even street carts!
Aquiles Larrea Jr., founder and CEO of Larrea Wealth Management, will tell us how he creates opportunities for Latino and Latina entrepreneurs looking to jump-start their career! Mary Wardell-Ghirarduzzi and Netta Jenkins will share direct strategies to help companies effectively create an inclusive work climate.
- David Grasso — GenFKD
- Lyndsay Christian — Bold TV Host
- Aquiles Larrea Jr., AIF® — Founder & CEO, Larrea Wealth Management
- Deepti Sharma Kapur — Founder & CEO, FoodtoEat.com
- Eric Schnurer — Founder, Greater Good Initiative
- Grant Langston — CEO, eHarmony
- Jeannie Assimos — Chief of Advice, eHarmony
- Mary Wardell-Ghirarduzzi, Ed.D. — Diversity & Inclusion Expert, Author
- Netta Jenkins — Head of Diversity and Inclusion, The Mosaic Group & Ask Applications
- Susan Trombetti — Founder & CEO, Exclusive Matchmaking