Team Bold hopes everyone had a great New Year’s, but now it’s time to get back to business! Join Sherkera Green, executive market director at JPMorgan Chase & Co., for a conversation on setting better financial goals for the New Year and beyond! Join the conversation and watch live tomorrow at 12PMET on Facebook and Twitter TV!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Our hosts, David Grasso from GenFKD and Lyndsay Christian, will take us through this week’s guests, including Scott Augenbaum, retired F.B.I special agent and cyber security expert! Augenbaum will share his tips on how business owners can avoid falling victim to cyber crimes!
Is your New Year off to a healthy start? Munjal Shah, CEO of Health IQ, will discuss how his company uses tech, data and science to pioneer behavioral insurance. Shah will also share how healthier life choices can help advance your career in 2019 and beyond!
Will Wise, co-founder of We and Me, Inc., will join the conversation with his book “Ask Powerful Questions: Create Conversations That Matter“! Wise unpacks the art of asking questions for business professionals, personal coaches and anyone in a position of leadership!
- David Grasso — GenFKD, Host
- Lyndsay Christian — Bold TV Host
- Benjamin Scott — Personal Life Coach, Ben Scott LLC
- Hunter Gaylor — Aviation Entrepreneur & Internal Consultant, Avjet Global Sales
- Monica Eaton-Cardone — Co-Founder & COO, Chargebacks911
- Munjal Shah — CEO, Health IQ
- Scott Augenbaum — Retired F.B.I Special Agent & Cyber Security Expert
- Sherkera Green — Executive Market Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Valentin Schmid — Business Editor, The Epoch Times
- Will Wise — Co-Founder, We and Me, Inc.