*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Our hosts, David Grasso from GenFKD and Lyndsay Christian, will take us through this week’s guests, including Aimee Irwin, vice president of strategy for marketing services at Experian Plc. Irwin will discuss data-driven advertising tips for startups! She will also tell us about Experian‘s transition from a credit-reference firm into a data-software business and how transitioning could affect your businesses market value.
We’re looking forward to speaking with John Underkoffler, CEO of Oblong Industries! Underkoffler will discuss current and future tech trends, as well as Oblong‘s collaboration with the movie “Iron Man”!
Angelina Darrisaw Cheeks, founder and CEO of The C-Suite Coach, will discuss Google’s Digital Coaches Program. Cheeks will also share her tips for companies who want to retain and engage diverse talent!
- David Grasso — GenFKD, Host
- Lyndsay Chrisitan — Bold TV Host
- Aimee Irwin — Vice President of Strategy for Marketing Services, Experian Plc
- Angelina Darrisaw Cheeks — Founder & CEO, The C-Suite Coach
- Bardi Toto — Author, “The Power of Asking”
- Ben Trenda — Founder, Goodtalk
- Cheryl Heller — Author, The Intergalactic Design Guide
- Chris Fey — Founder & CEO, Big Bang Health!
- Emmanuel Straschnov — Co-Founder, Bubble
- John Underkoffler — CEO, Oblong Industries
- Willis Robertson — Head of Development, Goodtalk
Editor’s Note: GenFKD is a Bold sponsor.
Photo Credit: Experian Plc