Let’s get back to business, with another great lineup of guests! We are covering major business headlines of the week from Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff purchasing Time Magazine to Taxify, the startup giving Uber a run for its money in Africa! Don’t forget to tune in for our live show at 12PMET on Facebook or Periscope!
Our hosts, David Grasso from GenFKD and Caroline Waxler, will take us through this week’s guests, including Mitchell Roschelle, a partner at PwC. Roschelle will weigh in on the rising interest rates that are undermining efforts to build more affordable housing. These rate increases are creating even larger funding gaps for an industry already struggling with cuts in government financial aid and rising construction costs.
Michael Hansen, CEO of Cengage, will tell us about his newly implemented digital catalog, also known as, the “Netflix of textbooks.” His digital catalog will potentially save college students around the world a ton of money, by providing 20,000+ books at half the current price!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
We will also hear from former actor-turned business owner, Dale Godboldo. Godboldo will tell us everything we should know about his charity, Global Unity Foundation, and their partnership with The Classic New York Gala benefit. This event is a black-tie gala held on September 22, which brings together global influencers, business moguls and philanthropists for a bigger conversation on humanitarian efforts, the advancement of health and wellness, economic sustainability, and the promotion of universal quality education.
- Angela Matthews — Founder & Investment Coach, Happy Investor Method
- Caroline Waxler — Bold TV Host, Author & Journalist
- David Grasso — Bold TV Host, GenFKD
- Dale Godboldo — Actor & Philanthropist
- Jennifer Law — Co-author, “COSTOVATION”
- Julio Gonzalez — Founder & CEO, Engineered Tax Services
- Michael Hansen — CEO, Cengage
- Mitchell Roschelle — Partner, PwC
- Molly Hayward — Co-Founder, Cora
- Valentin Schmid — Business Editor, Epoch Times
Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services is a Bold sponsor.
Photo Credit: Pearson Review