Bold Business is back tomorrow with another great lineup of guests! We will hear from Veronica Dagher, voice of WSJ’s Secret of Wealthy Women Podcast! She will tell us all about her podcast that gives tips by “money-savvy” women executives, industry pioneers and business leaders, who reveal insights for generating wealth and creating financial stability. We will also hear the social media guru, Sree Sreenivasan, Co-Founder, Digimentors.group. Sree will share his best #Sreetips for social media entrepreneurs and his global social media tour in over 25+ cities in 10+ countries! Don’t forget to tune in for our live show at tomorrow 12PMET on Facebook and Periscope!
*Watch the full episode here*
Our hosts, David Grasso from GenFKD and Sistas in Sales Founder, Chantel George, will take us through a great lineup of guests! Starting us of with an afternoon treat, Milène Jardine, Founder of Milène Jardine Chocolatier will tell us all about the growing trend of the chocolate industry. Following with a chocolate tasting of delicious chocolates full with flavors inspired by countries from all over the world!
We will also hear from Rob Verger, Assistant Tech Editor at Popular Science! He will discuss his most recent article on Disney’s new “stickman” robots, and what this means for the future between people and robots in the workplace! Marlon Litz-Rosenzweig, CEO of Work Genius and Ross Kimbarovsky, Founder and CEO of crowdspring will also join us to discuss trademarking and re-branding tips for your business.
Join the live conversation tomorrow at 12PM EST! Learn more about our guests here:
- Bob Rosen – Author, “CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life”
- John Loudon — Vice President of Public Affairs, Engineered Tax Services
- Marlon Litz-Rosenzweig — CEO & Co-Founder, WorkGenius
- Milene Jardine — Owner, Milène Jardine Chocolatier
- Rob Verger — Assistant Tech Editor, Popular Science
- Ross Kimbarovsky — Founder & CEO, crowdspring
- Sarah Casey — COO, GenCo Legal
- Sree Sreenivasan — Co-Founder, Digimentors.group
- Veronica Dagher — Host, WSJ’s Secret of Wealthy Women Podcast
Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services and GenCO Legal are Bold sponsors.