Bold Business is back tomorrow with another great lineup of guests! We will discuss gender inclusion initiatives to support female founders and executives with Carol Sankar, Founder of The Confidence Factor for Women Leadership Firm. We’ll also hear some financial tips from Roy Paul, Executive Director of Cents Ability, Inc., a nonprofit dedicated to educating and empowering high school students to achieve their goals!
*Watch the full episode here*
We will also cover this week’s business headlines from Amazon’s glitch on Prime Day to Chance the Rapper’s new business venture with the Chicagoist news website. Don’t forget to tune in for our live show at tomorrow 12PMET on Facebook and Periscope!
Our hosts, Julia Sun and Caroline Waxler, will take us through a great lineup of guests! We will hear from Neil Irwin, Senior Economics correspondent at The New York Times and his article on loss aversion and the trade war with China. We will also hear from Dave Hanley, Founder and CEO of Tomorrow, who will tell us about his new app that can help families plan for a better successful financial future by creating a personalized “legal will” on your phone. We’ll also have author Howard Yu tell us about his book,“LEAP: How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied.”
Join the live conversation tomorrow at 12PM EST! Learn more about our guests here:
- Carol Sankar — Founder, The Confidence Factor for Women
- Dave Hanley — Founder & CEO, Tomorrow
- Howard Yu — Author “LEAP: How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied”
- Neil Irwin — Senior Economics Correspondent, The New York Times
- Roy Paul — Executive Director, Cents Ability, Inc.
- Stephen Gilpin — Author & Real Estate Advisor
- Julio Gonzalez — CEO, Engineered Tax Services
Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services is a Bold sponsor.