Bold Business is back tomorrow with another great line up of guests, covering the acting business, being an entrepreneurial mom and teachers taking advantage of the #GigEconomy. Don’t forget to tune in for our live show at 9AMET on Facebook or Periscope!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Our hosts, GenFKD‘s David Grasso and Reclaim NewYork’s Brandon Muir, will take us through this week’s guests, from Omar J. Dorsey, who stars in the Oprah Winfrey Network’s hit series “Queen Sugar,” to Kristen Hadeed, who will tell us how she learned from her business mistakes.
Join the live conversation tomorrow at 9AMET! Learn more about our guests here:
- Omar J. Dorsey — Star, Queen Sugar
- Kristen Hadeed — Founder & CEO, StudentMaid
- Jane Stoller — Author & Founder, “Organizing For Your Lifestyle“
- Marion McGovern — Entrepreneur, CEO, Expert on the #GigEconomy
- Carrie Sheffield — Founder, Bold
- Bryan Rotella — CEO, GenCo Legal and Creator of Legal Moneyball
- Randi Zinn — Author, “Going Beyond Mom“
- Dave Mayer — Engineered Tax Services
Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services & GenCo Legal are Bold sponsors.