Welcome back to another episode of Bold TV! This week, our hosts David Grasso and Julia Sun are joined by Steve Mariotti, author and founder of Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship! Tune in live tomorrow at 12 PM EST on Facebook and Periscope and join the conversation!
Nova Lorraine, founder of Raine Magazine, joins us again to discuss Raine Magazine’s latest music and tech issue! Followed by Angelo Adam, co-founder and CEO of Bounty0x, who will be tackling how you can earn crypto through online tasks.
Then, Paul Sieradzki and Daniel Downs, co-founders of R3 Printing, will be talking to us about how a newer and faster 3D printer could change the future of product development. Lastly, Tracy Rosensteel, founder of Pooch Paper, will be chatting with us about her eco-friendly pet products.
- Steve Mariotti — Author, “Goodbye Homeboy: How My Students Drove Me Crazy and Inspired a Movement” & Founder, Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
- Nova Lorraine — Founder, Raine Magazine
- Angelo Adam — Co-Founder and CEO, Bounty0x
- Paul Sieradzki — Co-Founder, R3 Printing
- Daniel Downs — Co-Founder, R3 Printing
- Tracy Rosensteel — Founder, Pooch Paper
Editor’s Note: GenBiz and Raine Magzine are Bold TV sponsors.
Photo Credit: Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship