Start your weekend of the right way by watching Bold TV! This week we have some fantastic guests lined up, like Rep. Judy Chu (D-Calif.) and veteran journalist, Ronald Kessler! Watch live tomorrow at 10AM ET on Facebook and Periscope!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Host Carrie Sheffield and guest host, Julie Roginsky, will cover the midterms and the impact of California’s opioid crisis with Congresswoman Judy Chu from California’s 27th District. They will also be joined by investigative reporter, Ronald Kessler and Democratic strategist, Antjuan Seawright. Kessler will share his personal insight on President Donald Trump, which he reveals in his new book, “The Trump White House: Changing the Rules of the Game.” Kessler has known President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for two decades and says his book reveals the real story of what President Trump is like, how he makes decisions and how he operates when the television lights are turned off.
We will also cover the importance of civic engagement and election security with Brett Bruen, former President Barack Obama White House administration official and John Haltiwanger, Politics Reporter for Business Insider.
We are very excited for our Bookstr segment! Our hosts will be joined by Ephraim Mattos, author & Former US Navy SEAL who will share his new book, “City Of Death: Humanitarian Warriors in the Battle of Mosul.” Mattos has teamed up with Scott McEwen, New York Times bestselling author of “American Sniper,” to recount what Mattos witnessed while volunteering as a frontline combat medic during the battle to retake Mosul from ISIS.
Lastly, we are excited to have Inez Stepman, Senior Policy Analyst from Independent Women’s Forum, join Erin Vilardi, Founder & CEO of VoteRunLead for a segment that will apply the question, “Are we better off now?” to a range of topics from the historical midterm wins for women to the country’s economic state.
- Julia Roginsky — Democratic Strategist (Guest Host)
- Ronald Kessler — Author, “The Trump White House: Changing the Rules of the Game”
- Antjuan Seawright — Democratic Strategist & CEO Blueprint Strategy
- Rep. Judy Chu (D-Calif.) — Congresswomen for California’s 27th District
- Mike Doorley — Founder, U.S. Debt Forum
- Jim Agresi — President, Just Facts
- Brett Bruen — President, Global Situation Room, Inc
- John Haltiwanger — Politics Reporter, Business Insider
- Erin Vilardi — Founder & CEO, VoteRunLead
- Inez Stepman — Senior Policy Analyst, Independent Women’s Forum
- Ephraim Mattos — Author & Former US Navy SEAL
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum is a Bold TV sponsor.