Tomorrow is our Valentine’s Day episode of Bold TV! Julia Sun and Maria Dorfner will be hosting the show with a slew of wonderful guests, including Melissa Ambrosini. Ambrosini will tell us how we can all love ourselves a little more this Valentine’s Day! She’ll talk her book, “Mastering Your Mean Girl,” entrepreneurship, and more!
Sweetberry Bowls & Cocktails
We have a double feature of deliciousness up next! First, Desi Saran the Founder and CEO of Sweetberry Bowls will share his entrepreneurial journey. He was able to grow his business to 19 stores in just two years! Then, the Brooklyn based crew from Wandering Barman will give us a taste of their handcrafted, bottled cocktails. We will be joined by the co-founders, Roxane Mollicchi, Darren Grenia, and Julian Mohamed to hear all about their success.
Cool Glasses Kids Will Wear
Then, the innovative minds behind PAIR Eyewear will be stopping by. Co-founders and co-CEOs, Sophia Edelstein and Nathan Kondamuri, will tell us how they got the great idea to make customizable frames for fun-loving kids.
Help From a Scholarship Expert
Lastly, Jean O’Toole, scholar strategist and author of the book, “Scholarship Strategies: Finding and Winning the Money You Need,” will give some much-needed advice for our young viewers entering colleges and universities.
See the full guest list here:
- Melissa Ambrosini — Author, “Mastering Your Mean Girl”
- Renee King — CEO & Founder, FundBLACKFounders
- Desi Saran — Founder & CEO, Sweetberry Bowls
- Sophia Edelstein — Co-founder & Co-CEO of PAIR
- Nathan Kondamuri — Co-founder & Co-CEO of PAIR
- Roxane Mollicchi — Co-founders, Wandering Barman
- Darren Grenia — Co-founders, Wandering Barman
- Julian Mohamed — Co-founders, Wandering Barman
- Jean O’Toole — Author, “Scholarship Strategies”