Happy Thursday everyone! Bold Life has changed our air time, but don’t worry it’s still the same amazing show! Guest hosts, Tanya Christian and Lyndsay Christian (no relation), will fill you in on this week’s lifestyle news, like Emmy nominations and Kylie Jenner’s Forbes cover!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Actor London Brown will join our hosts to discuss his role on HBO’s hit show “Ballers.” Then, Rainbow Barris, M.D. will discuss her new book and her experience having her likeness displayed on television by Tracee Ellis Ross in ABC’s “Black-ish.”
- Tanya Christian — Assistant Editor, Essence — Guest Host
- Lyndsay Christian — TV Personality — Guest Host
- Jethro Nededog — Entertainment Editor, INSIDER
- Casey Gueren — Health Director, SELF
- London Brown — Actor & Comedian
- Heather Monahan — Founder, #BossInHeels & Author, “Confidence Creator”
- Rainbow Barris, M.D. — Author, “Keeping Up With the Johnsons: Bow’s Guide to Black-ish Parenting”
- Melissa Birge — Co-Founder, Mia Tango
- Stephanie Retcho — Co-Founder, Mia Tango
- Julie Gunlock — Director, IWF’s Center for Progress and Innovation
- Daisy Khan — Founder & Executive Director, Women’s Islamic Initiative in Spirituality & Equality (WISE)
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum is a Bold Life Sponsor.
Photo credit: IMdB