Happy Memorial Day, everyone! The wonderful Kristin Tate joins Clay Aiken to cover this week’s biggest political news, from the NFL to the possible US/North Korea summit. In honor of Memorial Day, we will have a special segment to support our military veterans, and honor those who have fallen.
Jeremy Butler, COO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), and singer Carolyn Brown-Benson will join us for our Memorial Day segment. All of the proceeds for Carolyn’s new song “Forever in My Heart” will go to the Gary Sinise Foundation.
Congressman Adriano Espaillat will also join us to discuss his recent community forum calling for President Donald Trump’s impeachment.
Julio Gonzalez, CEO of Engineered Tax Services, will discuss his recent visit at the White House speaking on the “Jock” tax, and we’ll close the show with a special Bookstr segment featuring Bold contributor, Julia Sun!
- Rep. Adriano Espaillat (D-N.Y.), New York’s 13th Congressional District
- Emily Anne Epstein, Executive News Editor at Bustle
- John Burnett, CEO of 1 Empire Group
- Jody Avirgan, Politics Podcast Host, FiveThirtyEight
- Sonam Sheth, Politics Reporter at Business Insider
- Jeremy Butler, Chief Operations Officer, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA)
- Carolyn Brown-Benson, Singer, “Forever in My Heart”
- Julio Gonzalez, CEO of Engineered Tax Services
- Julia Sun, Bold TV Contributor
Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services is a Bold sponsor.