It’s officially spring! There’s no better way to start the season than with another great episode of Bold Life with our host, Kirsten Haglund!
We are so excited to have Jackie London, the Nutrition Director at Good Housekeeping, help us spring clean our diets. She will show us what to toss out and what to stock up on so you always have healthy and tasty snacks on hand. Let’s start the season off on the right foot!
We are always so happy to have the amazing Francesca Lana hosting our “Bold Woman” segment. This week, she has invited Elizabeth Peyton-Jones to join us. After years working one-to-one with clients, Elizabeth has seen first-hand how changing the food we eat can revitalize health, energy levels and wellbeing. She’ll give us advice on treating your body well and how to live boldly!
We’ll also look at the #MeToo movement from a legal perspective with lawyer Bryan Rotella. Bryan educates companies on how to handle and stop harassment in the office. He’ll tell us about the #MeToo movement in the office and how new technology like texts, tweets and SnapChat affect the movement.
We’ll also discuss breastfeeding in public with friend of the show Julie Gunlock from the Independent Women’s Forum! While moms often get shamed for this, society seems to be accepting it more, with big companies like Gap embracing breastfeeding in their ads — what do you think? Let us know in the comments!
Then, we will have another amazing author on the show thanks to our friends at Bookstr! Kelsey Miller is a writer at Refinery29, and has recently published her first book “Big Girl: How I Gave Up Dieting and Got a Life.” In this book, Kelsey shares how she stopped crash diets and learned how to love her body and its needs.
- Diana Falzone, Journalist and Host
- Tanya Ghahremani, Bustle’s Associate Lifestyle Editor
- Bryan Rotella, CEO of GenCo Legal & Creator of Legal Moneyball
- Jackie London, Good Housekeeping Institute Nutrition Director
- Francesca Lana, Founder & Director of ERA International & Co-Founder of NetworkHER
- Elizabeth Peyton-Jones, Author & Master Herbalist
- Julie Gunlock, Director of IWF’s Culture of Alarmism Project
- Kelsey Miller, Writer at Refinery29 and Author of Big Girl: How I Gave Up Dieting and Got a Life
- Marsha Page, Makeup Artist & Beauty Expert
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum is a Bold Life sponsor.