Another week of Women’s History month conquered, and host Kirsten Haglund is back with another incredible episode of Bold Life!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
We’ll open the show with our friends Sydney Scott from Essence, and Tanya Ghahremani from Bustle. These ladies will cover this week’s biggest headlines — from the sad loss of beloved physicist Stephen Hawking, to the opening of huge woman-led films like “A Wrinkle in Time” and “Tomb Raider.”
It’s almost wedding season! Good Housekeeping’s Betty Gold will be joining us to share some wedding registry advice. She’ll tell us what we should and shouldn’t be registering for and recommend the best products, tested and approved by the Good housekeeping Institute!
The founder of Innerform, Sarah Hodges, will join us next! Innerform is a company dedicated to the women’s health and wellness. Sarah struggled with her weight and body image for years, and managed to develop a healthy balance. Now she wants to use her experience to help others find their balance.
We’re excited for friend of the show, Julie Gunlock to join us from Independent Women’s Forum! As always, we’ll discuss the latest parenting headlines! This week, we’ll discuss the day-care workers in Illinois who gave kids melatonin gummy bears.
We’ll close the show with another great “Bold Woman” segment, hosted by the lovely Francesca Lana! This week, our Bold Woman is Sarah Payne — she’ll tell us about her work in the male-dominated security industry. And of course, we’ll hear her advice for young women!
- Sydney Scott, Assistant Entertainment Editor at Essence
- Tanya Ghahremani, Bustle’s Associate Lifestyle Editor
- Carmen Maria Machado, Author of “Her Body and Other Parties”
- Jessica Cruel, Beauty Editor at Self
- Natasha Gaspard, Founder of Mane Moves Media
- Marsha Page, Makeup Artist & Beauty Expert
- Betty Gold, Good Housekeeping Senior Editor & Product Analyst of Kitchen & Food
- Sarah Hodges, CEO & Founder of Innerform Inc.
- Julie Gunlock, Director of IWF’s Culture of Alarmism Project
- Francesca Lana, Founder & Director of ERA International and & Co-Founder of NetworkHER
- Sarah Payne, Director of Category 1 Security
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum is a Bold Life sponsor.