Get excited for another episode of Bold Life tomorrow at 12 noon ET! Our host, Kirsten Haglund is away visiting our very own Francesca Lana in the UK, but don’t worry — our guest hosts Julia Sun and Klay S. Williams will be filling in! They’ll cover this weeks headlines from Fergie to Leslie Jones’ Olympics commentary, and introduce you to an NYFW designer who’s helping breast cancer survivors feel beautiful!
Then we’ll be joined by designer Dana Donofree and model & blogger, Chiara D’Agostino, who are both breast cancer patients. Dana is the founder of AnaOno and creates lingerie for breast cancer survivors; she’ll tell us about her show in New York Fashion Week, which showcased models who had been diagnosed with various stages of breast cancer and proudly showed off their mastectomy scars.
We’re looking forward to speaking with Independent Women’s Forum’s Julie Gunlock along with Romper’s Danielle Campoamor! In light of McDonald’s pulling cheeseburgers from the kid’s menu and New Hampshire’s new law prohibiting restaurants from offering soda on kids’ menus, we’ll discuss how we feed our children and who should be involved in deciding what they eat.
The host of our Bold Women segment, Francesca Lana, will be Skype-ing in from London tomorrow with our very own Kirsten Haglund. Kirsten is visiting Francesca and speaking at an event in Oxford! They’ll tell us all about the event: “The Fashion World’s Newest Trend: Diversity.” We’re so excited to hear from them and for all our guests tomorrow!
- Julia Sun, Bold TV Host — Guest Host
- Klay S. Williams, Author and Lifestyle Expert — Guest Host
- Tanya Ghahremani, Bustle’s Associate Lifestyle Editor
- Lexie Sachs, Senior Product Analyst at Textiles, Paper & Plastic Lab, Good Housekeeping Institute
- Dana Donofree, AnaOno Designer and Breast Cancer Thriver
- Chiara D’Agostino, AnaOno & #Cancerland Model, Blogger at Beauty Through the Beast, living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Julie Gunlock, Senior Fellow at IWF, Director of Culture of Alarmism Project
- Danielle Campoamor, Romper‘s Identity Editor
- Francesca Lana, Founder & Director of ERA International and & Co-Founder of NetworkHER
- Kirsten Haglund, Bold Life Host
- Julie Zeilinger, Author of “A Little F’d Up: Why Feminism Is Not a Dirty Word”
- Marsha Page, Makeup Artist & Beauty Expert
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum is a Bold Life sponsor.