Get excited for our second episode of Bold Life! Our host, Kristen Haglund is back after a great first episode to discuss this week’s hot topics and give you all of the lifestyle tips you need! Watch live at at 12PM ET on Facebook and Periscope!
*Update: Watch our full episode here*
We’ll start with a recap of last weekend’s Super Bowl! We’ll go over the best moments of the game, react Justin Timberlake’s halftime show and watch some of our favorite commercials with Tim Marcin, a Sports Writer at Newsweek!
It’s an eventful few days with both the Winter Olympics and New York Fashion Week kicking off this week! We’ll discuss some of the biggest headlines from these events with Bustle’s Tanya Ghahremani, like improved policy changes for models and the awesome story of the Nigerian women’s bobsled team.
We’ll also have a conversation with Independent Women’s Forum’s Julie Gunlock and contributors from Fatherly and Romper to discuss Tom Brady’s controversial kiss on the lips with his son. Was it creepy or normal? We’re excited to hear your take; don’t forget to leave your thoughts in the comments!
We’re so excited for our weekly Bold Women segment! Our host, Francesca Lana will bring Jackie Cuyvers for a great discussion about her work, women in tech and so much more. Both Jackie and Francesca are co-founders of NetworkHER, an organization that connects professional women around the world. They’ll join us via Skype from London to tell us more!
- Tim Marcin, Sports Writer at Newsweek
- Tanya Ghahremani, Bustle’s Associate Lifestyle Editor
- April Franzino, Good Housekeeping’s Beauty Director
- Julie Gunlock, Senior Fellow at IWF & Director of Culture of Alarmism Project
- Joshua David Stein, Author at Fatherly
- Danielle Campoamor, Romper’s Identity Editor
- Francesca Lana, Founder & Director of ERA International and President & Co-Founder of NetworkHER
- Jackie Cuyvers, Co-Founder and CEO of Convosphere
- Rachel Lyon, Author
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum is a Bold Life sponsor.