Get ready for another episode of Bold TV! We have a special co-host this week! Parag Mehta, executive director of Mastercard’s center for inclusive growth, will be joining our host, David Grasso. Tune in live tomorrow at 1 PM EST on Facebook and Twitter and join the conversation!
Nagesh Rao, director of business technology solutions at the U.S. Small Business Administration, will explain how technology can be used for good in the public sector. Then, Matt Wachter, vice president of finance and development at the Erie Downtown Development Corporation, will discuss how companies and corporations can ensure that their economic development has both strong financial and social returns.
- Rick Snyder — Founder and CEO of Invisible Edge
- Sarah Gretczko — Senior Vice President of Workplace Insights at Mastercard
- Nagesh Rao — Director of Business Technology Solutions, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Matt Wachter — Vice President of Finance and Development, Erie Downtown Development Corporation
- John Schneider — CEO of Debt Free Guys and Host, Queer Money Podcast
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum, Engineered Tax Services and Gen Biz are Bold TV sponsors.
Photo Credit: Flickr & Wikimedia Commons