It’s almost Friday! Get ready for another great episode of Bold TV — this week we’re talking with Senator Doug Jones from Alabama! Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow’s episode — live Friday at 10AM ET on Facebook and Periscope!
*Update: Watch the full episode here or on our Facebook page*
Senator Doug Jones (D-Ala.), who made headlines in 2017 for defeating Roy Moore in the Alabama special election after Moore was accused of sexual misconduct, will join Bold TV. Jones will weigh in on the 2020 election and Biden, who wrote a blurb for his new book, “Bending Toward Justice.”
Anne Moses will join us to discuss her organization Ignite, a movement of young women who are ready and eager to become the next generation of political leaders. Anne started Ignite after witnessing the treatment of Anita Hill by an all male Congressional panel. She will discuss women in politics as well as Joe Biden’s recent statements on Hill’s hearings.
- Rachel McPherson — Guest Host
- Julio Gonzalez — CEO & Founder, Engineered Tax Services
- Senator Doug Jones (D-Ala.) — Author, “Bending Toward Justice”
- Anne Moses — President & Founder, IGNITE
- Naomi Schaefer Riley — Senior Fellow, Independent Women’s Forum & Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum and Engineered Tax Services are Bold TV sponsors.
Photo Credit: Doug Jones