We’re back from the holidays with another great episode of Bold TV, with Deepak Chopra, Joy Villa and more!
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Catch the show live tomorrow morning at 10am ET on Facebook and Periscope! Our guest hosts, David Grasso from Bold Business and Joe Concha from The Hill will take us through recent headlines, including the Iranian protests. We’ll also cover new state laws in 2018, from legal weed to dogs in divorces!
We’re excited to welcome back Deepak Chopra to our show for our Bookstr segment, to discuss his new book, “The Healing Self,” which covers how we can all make positive decisions that will help us “achieve lifelong health.”
We’ll also be joined by recording artist Joy Villa! She’ll tell us about her possible congressional run and what made her interested in public office. We’ll also ask her about the response she’s seen after accusing President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, of inappropriate sexual behavior, and how the #MeToo movement has affected her.
We’ll close with a great conversation on body positivity with Amanda Richards and Shanthony Exum aka Miss Eaves. Amanda is the Fashion and Beauty Editor at Bustle and Shanthony’s body positive rap, Thunder Thighs went viral this summer! We’ll discuss why Bustle has banned the word “flattering” from their site, as well as how to keep a positive and healthy attitude about our bodies, especially during “New Year’s resolution” season, when many of us pledge to start diets or lose weight.
Join us for a great show tomorrow at 10am ET! See more about our guests here:
- Joe Concha, Reporter and Columnist at The Hill — Guest Host
- David Grasso, Bold Business Anchor — Guest Host
- Alyona Minkovski, Host & Writer at Salon
- John Burnett, Republican Strategist & Founder and CEO of 1 Empire Group
- Blair Imani, Civic Action & Campaigning Lead at DoSomething.org
- Dr. Wolf von Laer, CEO of Students for Liberty (SFL)
- Joy Villa, Recording Artist
- Deepak Chopra, Author of ‘The Healing Self’ & ‘You Are the Universe’
- Sarah Hill, Co-Founder of Bookstr
- Carrie Sheffield, Founder of Bold TV
- Shanthony Exum, Rapper, Designer & Street Style Blogger
- Amanda Richards, Bustle’s Fashion and Beauty Editor & Host of The Bodcast podcast