*Update: Watch the full episode here*
Morgan has had an impressive career in financial services and diplomacy, including roles as Foreign Policy Analyst and a former U.S. Treasury Official. She’s a regular on Fox, MSNBC and more, and on top of everything else, she’s also a U.S. Naval Reserve Officer! We’re looking forward to Morgan and David guiding us through a great guest list!
We’re excited to talk with Kyle Davidson, the founder of Sourced Adventures! A former tour guide in Yosemite National Park, Kyle is building an adventure travel company. Sourced Adventures started in 2013, and it’s been growing ever since — we’ll ask Kyle how he combines his love of the outdoors with his entrepreneurial pursuits.
We’ll also sit down with Avanti Gupta, a social media influencer in the luxury fashion industry. She’ll tell us how she grew her brand and give us tips on how to expand our social media reach!
We’re so excited for tomorrow’s show; see more about our guests here!
- Morgan Ortagus, Former US Treasury Attaché to Saudi Arabia – Guest Host
- Avanti Gupta, Influencer & TV Host
- Ali Mahvan, CEO & Co-Founder of Sharebert
- Darren Martin, Founder & Chairman of Streamlined Media & Communications
- Melvin Taylor II, Bold Contributor
- Sarah Hill, Co-Founder of Bookstr
- Carla Moore, Vice President of Sales Strategy & Education for Home Box Office and Author of “Crash! Leading Through The Wreckage: Using Personal Power to Transform Your Leadership”
- Jordan Stuart, VP & Client Portfolio Manager of Federated Investors
- Dr. Markus Lemmens, Director at Eucor – the European Campus
- Kyle Davidson, Founder & CEO of Sourced Adventures
Join us live at 9 AM ET on Facebook! See you tomorrow!