At Bold TV, we pride ourselves on having a variety of guests from all different backgrounds, but this week we’ve really outdone ourselves.
On tomorrow’s show we have: a vice presidential nominee, a billion dollar hedge fund manager and the “Rent Is Too Damn High” guy. Are you excited? We’re excited.
We’ll be covering entrepreneurial success, the future for black voters, Hillary Clinton’s emails, Evan McMullin’s independent bid for president, holiday parties and more.
Here’s a complete list of all our guests:
- Anthony Scaramucci, author of “Hopping Over The Rabbit Hole”
- Sylvan Lane, a Staff Writer at The Hill
- Jimmy McMillan, founder of the“Rent is Too Damn High” party
- Selena Hill, Associate Digital Editor at Black Enterprise
- John Gibbs, Bold Contributor
- Rob Smith, Multimedia Journalist for NBC Out
- Israel Ortega, Senior Writer at Opportunity Lives
- Sharon Spano, Author of “The Pursuit of Time and Money”
- Julie Alvin, Executive Editor at Bustle
- Mindy Finn, VP Candidate for Independent Party
- Jon Hartley, Forbes Economic Contributor
- Francesco Bilotto, Design Expert
BoldTV airs on Facebook Live every Friday at 8:30 ET and it’s your new bipartisan news source. Join us on Facebook: Click here to tune in!