What advice do “sharks” have on launching your own small business? Want to hear millennial entrepreneurs share their success stories? How can you deal with your “difficult” co-workers?
*Update: Watch our full episode here.*
This week on Bold Business, we’ve got you covered with answers to all these questions and more! Join us live at 9 am ET on Facebook and Periscope with hosts David Grasso from GenFKD and Selena Hill from Black Enterprise.
We’ll hear from bestselling author Michael Parrish DuDell who will discuss his book on ABC’s “Shark Tank Jump Start Your Business and Shark Tank Secrets to Success,” — the official business book from ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank.” Michael’s book serves as a bible for small business entrepreneurs, covering how successful business people can help launch the next generation of entrepreneurs and innovators.
We will welcome Eddie Washington, who will discuss his music database website, Genius, which hopes to be the Wikipedia of the music industry. We’ll also hear from a variety of millennial entrepreneurs such as Steve Salis, founder of &pizza and owner of Kramerbooks, Avin Samtani, Co-founder of AquaVault, and more!
To learn more about our guests, check out the full list here:
- Aram Barmakian, Bold Contributor
- Riley Shoemaker, Bold Contributor
- Mahashweta Burma, Co-Founder Gabbeh Films
- Steve Salis, Founder and President of Salis Holdings
- Dr. Jody Foster, Author of “The Shmuck in My Office”
- Eddie Washington, Recruiting Lead at “Genius”
- Jamall Oluokun, Co-Founder of Creatr and Papercut Magazine
- Michael Parrish DuDell, Entrepreneur and Bestselling Business Author
- Avin Samtani, Co-Founder of Aquavault
- Garrett Boorojian, Chief Development Officer and Managing Partner at WaveCapital Partners, LLC
Don’t forget to leave your questions and comments on Facebook! Join the conversation at 9 am ET.