Tomorrow on Bold TV, we’ll talk Donald Trump Jr.’s emails, Christopher Wray, the new GOP health care bill and more! We’ll hear from a Wisconsin ironworker determined to unseat Paul Ryan in 2018, a presumptive nominee for New York City Mayor and a Congresswoman in this week’s show.
*Update: Watch our full episode here.*
Tune in tomorrow at 10 am ET with Carrie Sheffield, Clay Aiken and our guest host, Michael Starr Hopkins. We’ve been missing Clay — but don’t worry, he’ll be back next week! Tomorrow, he’ll Skype in to give us his take on this week’s headlines. We’re thrilled to have Michael filling in as host; he’s a Democratic Strategist and Huffington Post, contributor. Be sure to join the conversation live on Facebook and Periscope!
We’ll also hear from Rep. Stacey Plaskett (D-VI) on Donald Trump Jr., FBI Director nominee Christopher Wray, and more. Nicole Malliotakis, who is running for New York City Mayor, will stop by to share her thoughts on the upcoming elections this November. We’ll also have a panel discussion on the Senate’s new health care proposal and if it will pass.
We’re also excited to have Randy Bryce with us; Randy is an ironworker from Wisconsin challenging House Speaker Paul Ryan in his 2018 Congressional bid. Randy’s campaign ad went viral a few weeks ago, and he’s received a groundswell of support since then. Randy’s primary Democratic opponent even withdrew and put his support behind Randy last week.
To round out the show, we’ll have our regular Bookstr segment. We’ll speak with authors Jimmy Soni and Rob Goodman on their new book, “A Mind at Play: How Claude Shannon Invented the Information age.”
Check out our full guest list here:
- Clay Aiken, Bold TV Host (via Skype)
- Nicole Malliotakis, Presumptive Republican Nominee for Mayor of New York City, Member of New York State Assembly
- Stacey Plaskett, Congresswoman representing the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Ian Tuttle, National Review Contributor
- Lila Rose, Pro-Life activist and the founder of Live Action
- Randy Bryce, Ironworker & Candidate for Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District to unseat Speaker Paul Ryan
- Jimmy Soni and Rob Goodman, Authors of “A Mind at Play.”
As always, we want you to join our conversation! Add your thoughts and questions in the comments tomorrow at 10amET on Facebook and Periscope, and we’ll take them live! See you there!