Welcome back! David Grasso and Julia Sun return to discuss solutions to connect people within a multigenerational workplace. Join us live at 12PMET tomorrow on Facebook and Twitter.
Later, Victoria Yampolsky, president of The Startup Station, and Dan Nelson, founder of Startup Economics 101, will give advice for a variety of startups. Finally, Bob Fisch, former CEO of Rue 21 and author of Fisch Tales: The Making of a Millennial Baby Boomer, and Nicole Campbell, a member of the Millennial Advisory Board, will discuss the growing importance of mentorships in the office.
Tune into tomorrow’s show at 12PM EST on Facebook and Twitter and join the conversation! See full guest list here:
- Elizabeth Matory — Candidate, Maryland’s 7th Congressional District
- Brant Pinvidic — Author, The 3-Minute Rule
- Jordan Levy — Founder & Executive Director, CapSource Education
- Victoria Yampolsky — President, The Startup Station
- Dan Nelson — Founder, Startup Economics 101
- Bob Fisch — Author, Fisch Tales
- Nicole Campbell — Member, Millennial Advisory Board