Welcome back for another week at Bold TV! Our hosts David Grasso and Julia Sun will cover an untapped market in the on-demand industry. Join us and watch live tomorrow at 12PMET on Facebook and Twitter.
Jeff Fromm, partner at Barkley Inc. and author of “The Purpose Advantage,” will discuss how to use Bumble’s strategy to earn consumer loyalty by fulfilling a purpose. Finishing off the show will be Skip Rozin, author of “The View from Apartment Four: On Loving and Leaving New York”. Rozin join us for a discussion about the writing industry and New York.
- Ivan Pentchoukov — Deputy Chief Editor, Digital, Epoch Times
- Nick Buzzell — Founder, NBTV
- Paul Dominguez — Founder and CEO, Delphi Sphere Consulting
- Eva Sadej — Founder & CEO, Floss Bar
- Jeff Fromm — Parnter, Barkley Inc. & Author, “The Purpose Advantage”
- Skip Rozin — Author, “The View from Apartment Four”
Editors Note: GenBiz is a Bold sponsor.
Photo Credit: Max Pixel